The course is designed to meet the following objectives:
- Providing conceptual framework and development on gender in the context of mass human rights violations.
- Exploring gender-based violence and its patterns in different contexts.
- Exercising the gender sensitive transitional justice mechanisms.
- Introducing the international references and instruments on gender in the context of conflict and transitional justice.
- Sharing and reflecting on the stories of women survivors from different contexts.