This course is designed to meet the following objectives:
- Providing a conceptual framework and key developments in the right to remedy and reparation for victims of gross human rights violations.
- Exploring different forms of reparation.
- Identifying the practices of reparations programmes in different contexts.
- Introducing the international references and instruments on the right to remedy and reparation for victims of gross human rights violations.
- Understanding the development of effective reparation programmes.